Thursday, June 11, 2015

New catalogue

I've managed to squeeze in some time to play with my goodies from the New 2015-2016 Catalogue. 
One of the stamps sets I got is called You've got this. So I thought I would use it with my new Bag Punch Board. Oh and can't forget one of my favourite new in-colors called Mint Macaron. 

Another one of my must have stamp sets is called Build a Birthday. I used another favorite in-color Watermelon wonder, Cucumber crush, Bermuda bay and Daffodil delight. I love the Cherry on top DSP pack, it goes perfectly with this set. 
I also used in-color envelope paper with the envelope punch board to create this fun envelope. 
Hope you are loving the new catalogue as much as I am!! If you don't have one and would like one, please contact me. 
Happy Stampin'!!

No comments: