Saturday, April 26, 2008

April's Stampin' Club Projects

We dusted off our Stampin' Pastels to create this month's projects.
My poor pastels haven't been used in a long time, with all of the new techniques I've been trying out! 
I forgot how many different things you can do with them.
On this first card I used the Caulk board technique for the bird image. You stamp white craft ink on dark card stock, (I used Chocolate Chip), then daub the pastel on before it dries.
Have a look at the ribbon... Yes!! you can use the pastels to color ribbon too!
Just rub the pastels on White ribbon.
I love this stamp set Always!

On this matchbook card we colored chipboard with our pastels. The large heart we embossed with white emboss powder. After it  cools, you can rub the pastel into the embossed image.
The last technique is called poppin' pastels. Just stamp the saying in versa mark then daub on the pastels.
I love how these turned out! I will be using my pastels more often now!

 Thanks for looking!
Kristy

No comments: