Sunday, April 5, 2009

Swaps

I went to Pam's on Tuesday night for our downline meeting.
There we took turns demonstrating different techniques.
We also do a swap when we get together.

Leah Dixon made this great card using the new set And Many Mower from the new Occasions Mini.  
Linda Christie made the next card. She used Tangerine Tango and Pink Pirouette cardstock, which look great together! The stamp set is Stitched Exotics.
Pam Lee made this card. She used the new set Oval All from the Occasions Mini.
Got to have that new Scallop Oval Punch too!
I believe Anne Sanderson made the next card. (she didn't put her name on it!)
She used the stamp set Totally Tool. Love the colors (Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, and Pacific Point) 
This card had no name on it!
I am really starting to like the tree from this set, its called Thoughts & Prayers.
And the last card... is the one I made for the swap.
I used the set Good Friends.
I really enjoy getting together with other demonstrator, and gathering new ideas and techniques to share! (And talking about our addiction to stamps!)

No comments: