Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day Cards

Okay, so I'm really late on posting Mother's Day Cards!
Oh Well!
Here is the sparkly card my sister made for me.
She used the Sticky Cuts Sweet (pg 180) and Fine Cosmo Glitter.
All you do is peal off backing attach to cardstock, remove front, pour glitter over. Shake off the extra glitter, and your done!
Love it!  
Here are the cards I made for Mother's Day.


I used one of my favorite designer papers right now from the occasions mini, called Walk in the Park. Love it, love it, love it!!!
The flowers are made using the Cherry Blossom embosslits die thru the big shot of course.
I don't have a die for the leaves (just yet) so I cut them by hand.
I added a little of the white Chunky Essentials glitter to the middle of the flowers.
This card fits into a medium sized envelope.
I had fun making them!
Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!

No comments: