Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tea light boxes and New stuff!

I made these Tea Light boxes as a Christmas gift for all of my Stampin' Club Members.
I loved how they turned out!
(yes, they are battery operated tea lights!)


I followed Carole Annes instructions. (please click on her name to see her beautiful creations!) I did have to change the dimensions, as I didn't have
11- 1/4" velum.
I made this card for my Niece who turned 6 this december.
I used some new products from the Occasions Mini starting Jan 5th.
Oh, and what a great Mini it is! If you would like a copy please let me know!
Stampin' Up has come out with Clear Mount Stamps. What is that all about you ask?
Its the same great rubber That Stampin Up! already offers the only difference is that it has a cling image sticker that sticks to an acrylic clear block. So you can see where you are stamping!
I think this is a great idea and have already purchased the blocks and 3 stamp set too!
I used the new stamp set Vintage Vogue and Well Scripted here.

You can make this card by following Patty Bennetts tutorial. (check it out!)
I can't wait to play some more with my new stuff!
Kristy

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are so beautiful- congrats!

Tiffany said...

These are so beautiful- congrats!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*~Stamp With Tess~*~ said...

Those tea light holders are GORGEOUS!!! Would you mind sharing your changed measurements?

A Stamper's Journey said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I love them. I am sure your clubbers loved them too!

Maureen