Saturday, May 1, 2010

April's Projects & A Birthday Party!!!


April's Stampin' Club Projects

We played with the big shot to make these cards.
And decided to "dress up" our envelopes.
We also made our own button!

For this card we used the beautiful wings embosslit die.
And lined our envelope.
Makenna's Birthday Party!

I had my first Birthday class!
Makenna asked if I could come to her 9th Birthday Party and make a few projects.
I have to say I was a little worried with 11 girls and 2 boys!
But I must say they were AWESOME!!!!

We made a Mother's day card:
Their Goodie Bag:
(Makenna's mom had the goodies to fill them)
And a monogram bookmark.
Here are the girls:
And here is the card and gift bag I made for Makenna.
I had a great experience with the kids, and would do it again!
I'm sure their moms are going to love receiving a hand stamped card!
Working with kids reminds me that there are no rules to stamping! The goal is just to have fun!

No comments: