Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

Wow! Where has Summer gone?!
Feel like I'm playing catch up!
Look what I found in my mail box! (of coarse it was weeks ago!, but finally had a chance to snap a picture of it!)
Gail sent me this beautiful card! I love everything about it!
Be sure to check it out in person the next time your at my house!
And another share:
The mom's group ("The Wonder Mom's") I get together with put on a golf fundraiser to raise money for breast cancer.
I wasn't able to attend, but was able to donate a basket for the auction.
I also made the Thank you cards.
These wonderful women raised $5,000.00!!!!!
Isn't that awesome!!!!!!

(The basket before I wrapped it up!)
I'll have more to share soon!
Kristy

1 comment:

The Inked Stamper said...

Thanks for leaving me a great comment on my tic tac toe post! Great blog!!
Thanks again
Dawn
http://theinkedstamper.blogspot.com/