Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Stampin Club & Shelli!!!!

We went to the Regional Stampin Up Convention in Vancouver February 26th!
We had SO much fun! Wish we could do it more often!
I ended up with 50 cards swapped out! Beautiful cards made by so many talented demonstrators! Plus we got to do make n takes! 5 in total! but I only finished 2! ( I was having way too much fun!)
For my Stampin Club this month, I decided to do one of the cards that Alison Solven showed us how to do during the convention.
A pop out card!
Here's the front:

And the inside:
And the second card was CASED from one of the make n takes at the regional convention.
Close up of the punched out flowers.
And the best part of any Stampin' Up! Event.... Meeting Shelli Gardner!!!!!
Like I told my Club members I was star struck! She is the nicest, most down to earth woman, so inspiring, and talented. Do you think I could say anything!?
If I could do it again, which I hope to do again, I would let her know that I'm so Thankful to be a small part of such a wonderful company!
What a great day! I was left with so many new ideas swirling around in my head! SO excited to share them!
Kristy

No comments: