Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Hope you all had a Wonderful Father's Day! 

Here is the card I made for my Dad! Thanks to Shirley whom brought over instructions on how to make these awesome wrenches made with punches! ( original idea by Heidi of Two Happy Stampers blog) 

 The rain stopped just long enough for Vincent to play his last game of the tournament. 
Here he is with his Silver metal! Making his Dad proud! (And Mom too!) They played a really great game and only lost by 3 runs to the best team in our division. 
What a great way to spend Father's Day!

 This Month we also wrapped up My Stampin' Club.
I gave each of my members a gift card, for more stampin stuff of course!


And finally my 3 x 3 Thank you cards for this month. 
( I make little cards for everyone that places an order each month)

I'm loving those pin wheels! I think I may have to make a wreath for the front door with pin wheels!?!?
I'll keep you posted!

No comments: