Monday, May 13, 2013

April & May Projects

We made this card in May's Stampin Club it is a CASE of Connie Tumm.
Using the set By The Tide. It is currently in the Spring catalogue, but it carries over into the new Catalogue. I added the "Dad" for fathers day.
www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
 This was a fun card to make! Again it was a CASE of Julie Gearinger.
We had to blow through a straw to move the ink around on the glossy cardstock.
www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
We made the next cards in April's Club class.
I loved the Dress Form framelits in the Spring catalogue. 
We used scraps of Tea for Two DSP to create the dress form and dies the flower trim rose.

www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
 I love making easel cards! This is a great card for someone fabulous!
www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
 Oh and these are the cards I made from my first Paper Pumpkin.
This is the original design.
www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
 I added a little bakers twine.
www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
 And used crepe paper to make the flower here.
www.inkdays.blogspot.ca
I am loving Paper Pumpkin. It's so nice to have a surprise delivered to your door every month!
You to can try it and cancel anytime or pass on any month you like.  Check it out

No comments: