Monday, October 1, 2007

Demonstrator Swap



I will be meeting with other demonstrators this Thursday,
for our monthly meeting.
It's so nice to get together with other ladies that love this stuff as much as I do!
We share ideas, projects, and the best part.....the swaps!!!
This is the card I came up with for the swap. I made 10 cards and will return home with 10 different cards. (I will post them after the meeting! )

For this card I used the stamp sets Hugs & Wishes, Snow Flurries, and the snowflake from Naughty or Nice.
I embossed the snow flake with iridescent ice, and used the two way glue and dazzling diamonds along the tear. The card stock colors are Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Whisper White.
Have a good Monday!

3 comments:

Marja said...

It's great Kristy, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

hey kristy, love the cards.
are you going to do a xmas card class again this year??
let me know.

Pam Lee said...

Hi Kristy,

Great blog!! Thanks for demoing the Genie Bag last night. Now I need to buy the jumbo Halloween wheel!! See you on Friday.

www.stampinpamlee.com