Sunday, October 7, 2007

More from the Swap!

Karen Bernoe created this cute card using the snowman from Holiday Tag Team set. I love the colors here too! Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue.

I don't have a name to go with this beautiful card! The stamp set used here is The Snowflake Spot. I want this set after seeing this card!







Tanya Czens created the Joy card using the level 2 hostess set Perfect Presentation.
She also used Darling Doodles designer paper. It all goes together so nice!

Love the pumpkin card by Marlene Olsen. She used Carved & Candlelit stamp set.


The "snowflake, peace" card has no name!
Very cute card using the set Supersize Snowflake from the Holiday mini!

Teri Musgrave created the "snow flake joy" card. She used The Snowflake Spot set. All of the snow flakes on this card are embossed, beautiful!

And the last card is by Mary Kent. I love this little snowman from the Merry & Bright set in the Holiday Mini. Too Cute!

I had a great time as usual at our meeting! It's so nice to spend time with a wonderful group of ladies! Great job on all the beautiful cards. My wish list just got bigger!!!

No comments: