Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Big Thank You To....

......Barb!!!
Barb is my talented downline!
Just look what she made for me and my sample board!
She used some new products from the Occasions Mini catalogue.
She used the New set I (Heart) Hearts, and Well Scripted for the first one.
Next she used With All My Heart Stamp Set.
I love the black and white with a pop of color!
Sending Love Specialty Paper was used on this Beautiful card.
Along with the stamp sets Thoughts & Prayers, and Well Scripted.
Sending Love Specialty Paper, Well Scripted and I (heart) Hearts stamp sets.
And Barbs awesome stair step card, that she is making in her Stampin' Club this month!
I had no idea that she was making the same card in her class too! Great minds think alike!
She used the Love you Much stamp set.

Thanks again Barb! I love them!
Kristy

No comments: