Monday, January 25, 2010

Vanessa's 1st Birthday!!!

Wow, a whole year has gone by and my baby is growing up so fast!
So very Sad, but exciting to see her grow and change into a little person!

I made a butterfly note pads as party favors for the girls. And one using the 2 tag die for my son. The butterfly note pads were inspired by Madeline. (thank you Madeline)
Then I decided that the birthday girl will be eating cake, and needed a special bib!
So I made her one!
And a matching face cloth. I used some scrap fabric and ran it thru the Big Shot using the Beautiful Butterflies die. Then used the fancy stitching on my sewing machine.
Here is the card my talented mom made for their grand daughter.
(Love it!)
I cut out some more butterflies thru the die and attached them to fishing line.
Then hung them in my chandelier.
Here is the Birthday Girl!
Her Yummy cake that a friend made for us.
(thanks Steve!)

And Vanessa after the cake! Notice purple icing on the toes!
Then it was off to the bath!
We had a wonderful time watching her enjoy her Birthday!
Happy Birthday Vanessa!

3 comments:

Carey said...

What a beautiful use of our butterflies. Happy Birthday Vanessa. Your mom is very talented. I think you should send a copy of your bib and cloth to SU. I am sure they would want to see these.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Rose Curtis said...

I love it all... so pretty how you used the butterflies as the theme... and I really like your party favors! Great ideas, thanks for sharing. =)
ps Your Vanessa is adorable!

Flo said...

I love your twist on the notecards and Vanessa is a doll!