Sunday, July 19, 2009

July's Stampin' Club.

July wrapped up our last club meeting.
I had a great time, and am so lucky to have a wonderful group of ladies!
I'm looking forward to starting back up in September!
I had made a little treat basket for everyone in the group. So they can stamp and snack during their summer holidays.

This month we tried faux alligator technique on the rich razzleberry cardstock, that goes through the melon mambo buckle.
All on a soft suede base.
Yes, I'm loving the new in colors.... just have to get use to the names!
The next card we made uses all of the in colors ink,
with my new stamp set circle circus. 
And the last project for the month is this stationary holder. Made by Becky Roberts
I changed it up to hold the cards we made, the envelopes, and a little gel pen to write with.

Thanks for looking! Hope you having a wonderful Summer!

No comments: