Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Swaps

This Summer I joined a yahoo group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators, called VC Rocks! (The "VC" stands for virtual convention). Every year Stampin' Up! holds a big convention for demonstrators. A big part of convention is the card swaps. 
So for those of us that can't make it to the convention, this way we can all get the swaps!
I joined 3 swaps the first was called The Big Shot Show Offs.
Here is the card I made:
I used the Top Note, and Beautiful Butterflies dies, and the flourishes and small dots texturz plates.
Then I joined the Monochromatic cards swap. I chose to go with pink. So everything on this card is pink! The pinks I used are Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose.
That's Pretty in Pink ribbon and brad too!

And last was a Shaped Card swap.
I used the scallop circle die to make this cute baby bib card.
Super easy to make too!  
Check in again soon and I will start posting the swaps I received back!
(So many cute cards!)

1 comment:

Barb said...

All of your cards look wonderful!! I can't wait to see what comes in. :)